Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
The Wang Lab in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at Ohio University invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow to work on intestinal flora and bacterial infestation, bacterial treatment mechanisms and sustainable treatment options. PI Home: https://www.ohio.edu/medicine/wangs4
Ohio University is the oldest university in the state and one of America’s “Category 1 Research Universities”, located in the pleasant city of Athens, just below the Appalachian Mountains. Ohio University is one of the oldest universities in the state and one of the nation’s Class I research universities.
- Intestinal flora and bacterial overgrowth, investigating bacterial healing mechanisms and sustainable treatments
- an undergraduate degree in microbiology or medicine
- Strong laboratory skills in microbiology and molecular biology
- Desirable but not essential research experience: clostridial culture, genetic modification, probiotic screening, biofilms, gut flora, phages, animal experimentation.
- To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]