Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Tulane University is an American private research university (type R1) located in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, and is one of the 62 member schools of the Association of American Universities (AAU). The university is located on St. Charles Street in a residential area of the city, facing the Mississippi River with a beautiful view of the city, 15 minutes from the business district and a short city bus ride from the French Quarter. Across the street from the school is the 385-acre Otterbein Park. New Orleans is famous for its cuisine and jazz music.
PhD students are offered $32,000 per year, which may increase to $35,000 in the next few years. Tuition is free, health insurance is provided, GRE scores are waived, and application fees are waived.
- Machine Learning Applications & Accelerators
- Blockchain & Accelerators
- Architecture and High Performance Computing
- Quantum computing architecture and compilers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with familiarity with C++/Java/Java programming. Research experience and publications are preferred.
- Preference will be given to post-doctoral students. Salary is negotiable. Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required. Publications in IEEE/ACM journals or conferences.
Anyone interested should contact [email protected].