Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
The University of Alberta has long had a strong academic profile in AI & Robotics research. According to CSRankings（https://csrankings.org/#/index?ai&robotics&ca）, an academic-only benchmark that measures citations in the most prestigious publication venues, AI & Robotics research at the UofA ranks 2nd in Canada and 13th in North America. In particular, reinforcement learning research at the UofA is credited with accelerating the success of Google DeepMind AlphaGO (https://www.ualberta.ca/science/news/2016/january/deep-minds-master-the-game-of-go.html).
- ECE, Computer Science, Machine Learning
- An MSc/BSc degree in ECE, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field.
- Highly motivated to conduct cutting-edge research in machine learning and robotics.
- Strong programming skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Please refer to the ECE Department website for information on postgraduate admissions (https://www.ualberta.ca/graduate-programs/electrical-and-computer-engineering.html).
Please note that all applications are reviewed by the Department’s Graduate Admissions Committee.
If you are interested in working with me, please contact me at least 6 months before the application deadline.